Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000 base salary, plus commission
Our client, a specialist in providing bespoke language immersion and educational school trips, is looking for a personable and intelligent individual to fulfil the role of Account Manager.
Our client provides exclusive international experiences to schools that allow the pupils to immerse themselves in the culture and language of the country they are travelling to. They provide this via specialist venues in a variety of different countries, which allow children to practise their language skills through a variety of activities.
- Account managing existing school clients, via email, telephone and occasionally in person
- Developing new school client business
- Put together detailed costings for each tour
- Load quotations & bookings on to our in-house system
- Liaise with suppliers to book hotels, flights and excursion
- Some tour administration and handing over files in a good order to the co-ordinator team
- Playing an active role within the wider team
The successful applicant will have the following characteristics:
- Excellent admin skills along with excellent communication skills with both customers & suppliers
- Self-motivation, drive and a determination to get the job done, plus the ability to cope calmly when a problem arises.
- A focused individual with a strong drive to deliver the sales targets
- Willingness to cope under pressure and busier times of the year
- Organised and be able to work efficiently on their own as well as in a team.
- Knowledge of worldwide destinations desirable but not essential to the role.
The relevant candidate does not need to have experience in this type of role but would be able to use their educational knowledge to confidently speak to stakeholders regarding the packages on offer. Experience in school trips is desirable but not essential.
The salary will be determined on the company’s generous scale and there is considerable commission potential.
If you have the required skills to be considered for the post, we welcome an application from you. For further detail, please contact Joseph at Connaught Education.
Connaught Education – The Independent Schools Specialist
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.