Independent School: Administrator (Admin, Recruitment, CAS)
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Start date: January 2020
Our client, a leading independent day school based in Westminster is looking for an experienced Administrator for January 2020.
The school is a coeducational prep school with roughly 400 pupils on roll. The school has impressive exit results, with pupils feeding into South Hampstead, Highgate, Dulwich, etc.
- ISAMS and work with administration and admissions.
- MS proficient with the ability to learn other systems
- First point of contact at the front desk
- Arrange meetings
- Manage and coordinate all parent communications
- Help to plan trips
- Manage registers for absences
- Point of contact for Parents’ Evenings bookings or any event bookings
- First Aid for pupils an staff members, including restocking of the first aid box
- Contacting parents when pupils are unwell
- Assist families if they require a CAS for Tier 4 Sponsorship
- Help complete CAS applications through Home Office Sponsorship Management System
- Ensure necessary documentation for CAS is complete
- Complete all checks to ensure all passports and visas are up to date
- Helping with the school recruitment. This includes advertising, liaising with candidates, checking documents and requesting references
Please be in touch if you would like to discuss this vacancy in more detail or would like to apply. My direct line is 0203 405 3127
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.