- Admissions Officer
- Coeducational Day and Boarding School
- Central London
- Full time, permanent
- January 2023 or sooner for the right applicant
Our client is a small coeducational day and boarding school which is set in the heart of cosmopolitan central London. This is a warm, friendly and vibrant school where small class sizes ensure a happy and engaged pupil cohort that excel academically and holistically.
Presently our client is seeking to appoint a permanent Admissions Officer to join the existing Admissions and Marketing Team and contribute to the delivery of first-class customer service and communication, in keeping with the schools overall aims and ethos.
The successful applicant will be reporting to the Head of Admissions, the Admissions officer will spend time at both school sites assisting the team with Easter Revision and Summer School admissions as well and providing administrative support for the Admissions team. The Admissions Officer will be happy to travel internationally to represent the school at educational fairs, agent visits and other promotional events. This role will suit someone with Admissions experience who is an effective and confident communicator both in writing and verbally, experience of using iSAMS is desirable but not essential.
The successful Admissions Officer will receive:
- A competitive pay that is commensurate with the requirements of the role as well as with the candidate’s experience and contribution they can make to our school community.
- Complimentary lunches during term time provided by our exceptional catering partners.
- Subsidised education at the school for their children (subject to usual entry requirements);
- Support in training and CPD activities (terms and conditions apply).
To apply for the role, please use the advertisement enclosed or contact Liam at Connaught Education directly.
Connaught Education – The Independent School Specialist
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.