Business and Economics Teacher – Independent School, Tower Hamlets.
Location: Tower Hamlets
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Full time/ permanent
Salary: Inner London pay scale – MPS/UPS.
Our client, a co-educational Independent School located in Tower Hamlets, is seeking an exceptional Business and Economics teacher who can join the school’s highly successful department.
The successful candidate would display a proven track record of outstanding classroom practise, specifically with teaching GCSE and A level classes. This opportunity would suit both experienced and ECTS.
Business studies and Economics are both very popular subjects within the school, attracting high numbers at A levels. To ensure the success of the department is maintained and developed, the eventual postholder would need to offer an innovative and thought-provoking curriculum to the students and to ensure an engaging learning environment.
Benefits of the role include:
- Small classroom sizes (maximum of 16 students for GCSE and 6 for A level)
- All new teachers will be supported through our Early Careers Programme
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management – excellent CPD opportunities including bespoke individual and team-based training programmes at all levels.
- A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured, and rewarded.
- A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all.
- A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff.
If you have the required skill set and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send through your CV, or call Kathryn at Connaught Education for more information.
Connaught Education – The Independent Schools Specialist.
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.