Chemistry Teacher – Seychelles
Start Date: ASAP (or January 2024)
Contract: 1/2 Years Minimum (Extendable)
Timetable: Full Time
The International General Certificate of Education (IGCSE) is taught in Years 10-11 and Advanced Level (A level) is taught in Years 12-13. Examinations boards used by the school include Cambridge, Pearson Edexcel and Oxford AQA.
The school prides itself on academic excellence, with many of its students going on to study at some of the most prestigious universities in the world.
The educational model is to offer a genuinely holistic and academic education which enables pupils to enjoy their education, develop their own interests, and discover their academic passions and they are committed to academic excellence, high- quality pastoral support, and an exceptional range of opportunities beyond the curriculum, all within a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
The successful applicant should:
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Have experience of teaching the British Curriculum
- Have experience of GCSEs and A-Level
- Understand the requirements of working in an independent school
- Understand the requirements of working in an international school
- Be committed to contribute to the extra-curricular life of the school
Some of the benefits of the role include:
- Relocation support, both financially and practically
- Accommodation support, both financially and practically
- A warm and friendly culture within the school and country
- Health Insurance
- Discounted school fees for children
If you feel you fit the criteria for the Chemistry Teacher role then we welcome an application from you.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role further.
Connaught Education – The Independent Schools Specialist
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.