Computer Science Teacher – Independent School, Cambridge
Start Date: September 2023
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Our client, an excellent independent boarding school in Cambridge, is looking for a Computer Science Teacher on a permanent basis. There is also the possibility of Head of Department on a maternity contract.
The successful applicant will be a Computer Science Teacher with experience teaching from KS3 to KS5, the successful candidate will be teaching from Year 7 to Year 13.
The school offers a very warm and supportive working environment for their teachers, generous salaries and employee benefits. Continuing Professional Development is important for them, and they pride themselves on supporting teachers to engage with leading education research.
Additionally, they offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work schemes
- Life assurance scheme
- Rail season ticket loan/discount on train travel on Greater Anglia rail services
- Free lunch and refreshments provided
- A loan of an iPad, for use whilst employed at the school
- Annual flu immunisation
- Private health and dental plan subscriptions (pro rata for part time)
The successful applicant will be an inspired teacher with passion and enthusiasm for the subject. A suitable candidate profile will include:
- A good honours degree in an appropriate subject
- Teaching qualification
- Ability to teach GCSE and A Level
- Programming experience
- Suitable subject knowledge
- Good communication, presentation, planning and organisational skills
- Commitment to on-going professional development and training to develop outstanding classroom practice
If you feel you meet the specified requirements, please send through your CV, or call Joseph at Connaught Education for more information.
Connaught Education – The Independent Schools Specialist
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.