Digital Marketing Assistant/Executive.
Contract: Permanent/ Full-time
Salary: Competitive (based on experience)
Our client, a specialist in providing bespoke language immersion and educational school trips, is seeking an experienced digital marketing assistant/executive to join their intimate marketing team.
The successful candidate would showcase themselves as a marketing all-rounder with outstanding creative flair and digital expertise when delivering marketing plans school tour groups. The organisation is looking for an organised individual who can help turn disparate ideas into a workable content plan as well as juggle several concurrent projects during busy periods.
As part of the marketing team, responsibilities of the successful candidate would be broad and varied.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Regularly post education, travel, school, and company news across their social media sites
- Monitor competitors, schools, education and travel specialists for market insight and sharable content.
- Share insights with the Sales and Marketing teams e.g. tell Sales if their schools are travelling with a competitor, school events.
- Use the content management system to publish content to all company websites.
- Create new video content for social, digital and PPC channels.
- Provide an internal marketing function for the business.
- Design Sales and Marketing collateral e.g. presentations, banner ads, posters, infographics etc
- Help maintain and deliver a content plan.
- Contribute new content ideas.
- Seek and suggest ways to improve their marketing and campaign processes, services, and products.
- Continue to keep skills and knowledge up to date, seek and suggest training and other personal development opportunities.
If you have the required skill set and would like to be considered for the opportunity, please send through your CV, or call Kathryn at Connaught Education for more information.
Connaught Education – The Independent School Specialist.
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.