- Drama Teacher
- Independent Senior School and Sixth Form College
- Permanent Contract, Full or Part Time
- January 2023
Our client is an established Senior School and Sixth Form College, offering a fresh and dynamic approach to the private schooling of 11 to 18-year-olds, presently they are looking to appoint a Drama Teacher on a full or part time permanent contract as of January 2023.
This is an open and creative environment which has high levels of achievement academically but provides a relaxed and collegiate atmosphere, there is no uniform and staff are on first name terms with pupils.
The school and Drama department is progressive and forward thinking, liaising closely with the popular and successful Performing Arts Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious and highly successful Senior School and Sixth Form and contribute to a thriving and growing department.
As well as a generous salary allowance the successful applicant will receive the following:
- Free breakfast and lunch during term time and in the holidays if the canteen is open
- Free access to the 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Nominate a personal paid day to use as you wish
- Cycle to work scheme
- College community social events including theatre trips, quiz nights and parties
- Annual season ticket loans for train or bus travel or local car park
- Private healthcare cover after 12 month’s service
- Income protection cover after 24 month’s service
To apply, please submit your CV using the advertisement enclosed or contact Liam Mucklow at Connaught Education directly.
Connaught Education – The Independent Schools Specialist
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.