Early Years Art Educator – Independent Nursery and Pre-Prep School
Start: September 2023
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000 (based on experience)
Shift Schedule: First Shift: 7.00am-4.00pm
Last Shift (Lock up): 9.00am-6.00pm
Other Shifts: 8.15am-5.15pm, 8.30am-5.30pm, 8.45am-5.45pm. Shifts are allocated at the beginning of each term, ensuring fair distribution, and offering staff a variety of shifts. Changes to the schedule occur on a termly basis.
Our client, a Nursery and Pre-Prep school in North London, is seeking an Early Years Art Educator for September 2023. This is an exciting opportunity to merge a passion for art with the formative early years.
As an Early Years Art Educator position, you will work collaboratively with a Team Leader who provides guidance and support to the team. In this role, you will primarily focus on delivering engaging art and creative lessons, constituting approximately 75% of your teaching responsibilities. The remaining 25% will encompass other subjects in the curriculum.
The school was founded with the sole purpose of providing children aged 2 to 7+ years with an unparalleled standard of education and care. The school encompasses two buildings, located within a mere 100-metre proximity of each other. The First School caters to children aged 2 to 3 years, while the Second School is tailored for those between the ages of 3 and 7+. Both structures have been meticulously designed to offer spacious indoor and outdoor environments, providing ample room for children to learn and explore.
Located in the vibrant heart of inner London, the school boasts excellent facilities to inspire young minds. Across their two sites, you’ll find three well-equipped playgrounds where children can explore and play. Additionally, the school boasts a roof garden that offers a serene and stimulating space for outdoor learning.
The Perks of the role:
- Competitive pension scheme
- 8 weeks of paid holidays
- Celebrate your special day with a day off work on your birthday.
- Recognizing dedication and commitment, the school offer bonuses for long service and 100% attendance.
- Exciting opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Continuous learning and development through training programs tailored to enhance your skills.
- Complimentary school lunches
- Access exclusive perks through Perkbox, including a wellness hub, a celebration hub, flexi points, and a wide range of discounts to enhance your overall well-being and enjoyment.
If you have a passion for art and enjoy working with young children, then we welcome an application from you. Please apply within or call Ella at Connaught Education for further information.
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.