Enhancement Analysis Manager – Leading International School Group
Remote position for Senior Leader in Education looking for a career change
Salary: Competitive with bonus potential
Start: As soon as possible
Contract: Full-time and permanent
Setup: Remote position within Europe with the opportunity to visit international schools globally around once a month
Our client, a prestigious global independent school group, is seeking an experienced and confident school leader to join their Regional Enhancements team as an Enhancement Analysis Manager. The group comprises a portfolio of world-renowned, co-educational, and non-denominational premium schools. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable advising Headteachers on a variety of academic matters. This position would be particularly suitable for former Heads or Deputy Heads of Academics. This fully remote position offers the opportunity to visit international schools globally around once a month (travel fully paid for).
As an Enhancement Analysis Manager, you will be responsible for reviewing staffing requirements within each of the schools that fall within your region of responsibility (Europe for this role).
- Review headcount requirements per school to determine current and growth requirements in either a greenfield/acquisition or existing Schools.
- Adjust school timetable structures to align with the approved group parameters.
- Review variances in the current school structures in the academic and non-academic areas to align them with the recommendations as per the group approach.
- Conduct an annual review of headcount requirements in consultation with the Head of School and the Global Director of Enhancements and Analysis to ensure that the headcount remains aligned year on year.
- Depth of experience in secondary education with likely leadership experience, e.g. would suit a former Head/Deputy Head of Academics.
- Extensive knowledge of timetabling packages and timetabling in both Primary and Secondary Schools.
- Advanced user in Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Working knowledge of systems such as ISAMS and SAP SuccessFactors will be advantageous.
- Excellent IT skills.
- A positive attitude to change and a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Experience in regularly analysing, assessing, and reporting on data against key deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, communication, negotiation, and team working skills.
- Performance/target driven, mature, and accountable.
- Strong willingness to undertake regular international travel to schools (around once a month).
- Good organization skills, ability to prioritize, and proactive team-player.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Maintaining internal and external professional relationships to manage and promote core values.
- Confident, mature, presentable, articulate, and dynamic personality.
- Excellent written and spoken English, strong communication, administration, and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills.
- Opportunity to work with schools in a Head Office position.
- Fully remote position.
- Paid travel to exciting places within Europe and sometimes globally.
- Competitive salary plus 10-20% bonus potential.
- Be part of a rapidly growing group.
- Opportunities to move around within the group
If this exciting and unique opportunity excites you and you feel you meet the requirements for the position, then we welcome an application from you. Please send through your CV or call Ella at Connaught Education for more information.
Connaught Education – The Independent Schools Specialist
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.