Talent Manager – Global Teacher Recruitment.
Location: Fully remote
Contract: Permanent/ full-time
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: 40-60k (with up to 20% potential bonus)
Our client, a leading group of global premium schools, is seeking a highly professional and experienced talent manager to join their team.
The successful candidate would play a pivotal role in building a global talent pool of international teachers, ensuring the continued success of the group’s expansion strategy.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Collaborate proactively with Hiring Managers to understand needs and deliver quality recruitment, ensuring a consistent process and seamless experience.
- Build and manage a global talent pool of international teachers for current and future job openings across our school portfolio.
- Proactively source and attract candidates via direct channels including job boards, social media, job fairs, employee referrals and recruitment partners.
- Develop and execute regional recruitment marketing plans to elevate the Inspired brand and enable our ambitious recruitment goals.
- Represent the Inspired brand and provide a quality service to prospective candidates.
- Qualify candidates based on Inspired talent standards, ensuring a rigorous selection process.
- Up-skill recruitment capability of Academic Leaders and HR teams through coaching and training.
- Manage and optimise international teacher sourcing channels by region.
- Support diversity & inclusion initiatives and embed them in our talent proposition.
- Update Success Factors applicant tracking system in real-time with accuracy & integrity.
- Support the development and implementation of strategic global talent projects.
The ideal candidate would showcase excellent analytical and communication skills in order to quickly establish credibility and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders. A good education (ideally bachelor’s degree level) is required as well as significant international recruitment experience, preferably within an in-house recruitment model.
If you have the required skill set and would like to be considered for the opportunity, please send through your CV, or call Kathryn at Connaught Education for more information.
Connaught Education – The Independent School Specialist.
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.