Contract: Permanent and full time
Start: To be agreed with the successful candidate
Salary: Excellent salary, dependent on skills, experience & qualifications
An excellent Senior School, providing education for 11- 19 year old children. The school has excellent facilities, as well as children who enjoy learning and very well resourced. The school has high standards and this is mirrored by staff and students alike. The school are now seeking an enthusiastic Grounds Keeper to join their staff team and take ownership of maintaining the excellent sporting facilities, for the pupils and external users.
As a qualified Grounds Person, you will be assisting the states Team on a daily basis. The start date is flexible as the school would like to discuss this with the successful candidate, so please contact me to explore this opportunity further.
The Successful Grounds Keeper:
Essential Criteria for the Grounds Keeper:
- experience of grounds maintenance, ideally sports pitches, including Cricket, Rugby and Hockey
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and working knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Manual handling, formal and up to date training
- Valid driving license
- Experience of maintenance of playing surfaces and facilities
- Recognised qualification, such as IOG National Certificate of BTEC First Diploma/First certificate in Horticulture or City and Guilds national Certificate in Horticulture, or NVQ/SVQ Level 2 Sports Turf maintenance
Interviews will take place ASAP for the Grounds Keeper role
If you meet the essential criteria for the role of Grounds Keeper and would like to be considered for this opportunity please send Usma your CV;
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.