Head of Tuition – Independent Schools Sector
Start Date: February 2021
Contract: Permanent and full time
Salary: Excellent and matched to the candidate’s experience
Our client is a well-regarded Educational company, with an excellent reputation across London, arranging high quality tuition for students, covering all ages and subjects of schooling, with a specific emphasis on Science, English and Maths. Our Client has with a high quality bank of tutors, assessors and consultants, with excellent experience of entrance examinations 7+, 8+, 11+, 13+ and cover all subjects and also provides a wide range of educational consultancy to a range of high performing, well regarded schools.
We are currently looking for a well organised, professional individual to take on Head of Tuition role at this educational company, at a key time of their growth. The Head of Tuition will have good first-hand experience of the Tuition system in the UK and will be very knowledgeable in this area. The Head of Tuition will have a real passion for Tuition and is key in liaising with existing clients and will be influential in generating new business and developing client services. The Head of Tuition will be part of a small, dynamic core team, ambitious team, alongside a bank of high calibre consultants, assessors and tutors.
The Head of Tuition will be required to meet the following essential criteria;
- Excellent Academics
- experience of running courses for tuition companies/Centres
- ideally Head of Tuition has created the courses,
- experience of building a marketing campaign for the courses
- delivered/managed educational courses.
- Experience of sales, within an educational setting, or a willingness, to learn about sales
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Innate ability or experience in customer service
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Good and consistent attention to detail
- A co-operative and effective team member
- Educated to degree level or beyond
- Highly intelligent and highly motivated, excellent communicator
- Culturally intelligent and commercially sensitive
First stage Interviews will be held for Head of Tuition, upon receipt of applications that are well matched and therefore early responses are encouraged. Please share your CV to;
Our Client has a strong ethos of student welfare therefore any successful applicant will undergo a full enhanced criminal record check (DBS).
If you do have the relevant requirements and would like to be considered for this job, please send through your CV to Usma at Usma.Collins@connaughteducation.com
Connaught Tuition- The Independent Schools Specialist
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.