Independent School Assistant and Coordinator
Location: North London (near Herts)
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Start Date: As soon as possible
Are you a dynamic and presentable individual looking for an exciting career opportunity in the education sector? If so, we have the perfect role for you at our prestigious North London independent school.
About the Role:
As an Independent School Assistant and School Coordinator, you will be the right hand assistant to their Head of School, playing a pivotal role in maintaining the smooth operations of the school.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with day-to-day administrative tasks in both the school and office.
- Hosting parental tours to showcase the schools exceptional campus and facilities. This requires a level of professional polish as these parents need to have an exceptional experience at the school.
- Organising and coordinating various school events and activities.
- Providing invaluable support to the school community, including some interaction with parents.
- Assisting across the school to ensure it runs smoothly.
What we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate for this role is a personable, well-presented, and organised individual who can contribute to the overall success of the school. You do not need to have schools experience, however, it would be helpful to demonstrate why you would thrive working in a school environment.
You should possess:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A professional demeanour.
- Exceptional organisational abilities and attention to detail.
- A passion for education and a dedication to fostering a positive school environment.
Why Choose the School:
Joining this independent school means becoming part of a close-knit and supportive community dedicated to providing an outstanding education. The school is able to provide flexible working hours for the ideal candidate, along with ample opportunities for professional growth.
If you would be interested in contributing to the success of this North London independent school, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply within or contact Ella at Connaught Education for further details.
Connaught Education – The Independent School Specialists
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.