Interim Headteacher – Small Independent School
Connaught Education are working with a small independent faith school in Hertfordshire (ages 3 -11) to seek an interim Headteacher to start in January 2024.
- Role: Interim Headteacher
- Start Date: January 2024
- Term: Initially for one term, with the possibility of extension until the end of the academic year
- Salary: Daily rate paid weekly. Between £250 – £300 a day (based on candidate experience).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Headteacher or Deputy Head in a school setting
- A deep understanding of the education sector and an unwavering commitment to student success
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate both students and staff
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for maintaining and enhancing the unique ethos of a Christian faith school (Applicants are not required to adhere to the Christian faith, but it is essential that they feel at ease in assuming a leadership role within a school environment guided by Christian values and ethos.)
- Provide strategic leadership to help the school continue to develop
- Foster a positive and inclusive school culture that reflects the school’s faith-based values
- Collaborate with staff, parents, and the wider community to enhance the overall educational experience
- Oversee day-to-day operations, ensuring a safe and engaging learning environment
- Readying the school for a potential upcoming OFSTED investigation
- Weekly salary based on daily rate
- Potential for extension beyond the initial term
- A chance to contribute to the growth and improvement of the school, allowing you to bring your unique perspective and enhancements.
How to Apply: If you are ready to take on this exciting interim Headteacher role and have the experience to make a meaningful impact, please apply within or contact Ella Hayes at Connaught Education for further details.
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.