- Junior School Music Teacher – Years 3-8
- Independent Day School
- September 2024
Our client is one of London’s most successful independent day schools, they are presently looking to appoint a Junior School Music Teacher on a full time, permanent basis as of September 2024.
The school in question is a historic and highly academic establishment, founded in the 1800’s by Royal Charter, providing an outstanding education to boys between the age of 7-18 and girls between the age of 16-18. This is an establishment which has a proud reputation of being one of the most academically high attaining schools across the world.
The role in question is for an accomplished Music Teacher to join a thriving and successful department teaching years 3-8. The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- An able, well-qualified musician
- Able to plan, deliver and manage academic lessons, rehearsals and performances to a high standard
- Able to deliver lessons which inspire and motivate pupils to achieve both in and beyond the classroom and support pupils’ musical development
- Able to develop, manage and conduct choirs and ensembles in preparation for numerous performances
- Able to value and develop further musicianship in both its practical and IT forms
- A competent keyboard player and accompanist
The appointed Music Teacher will receive a highly competitive salary in line with the schools own generous pay scale as well as outstanding opportunities for training and continued professional development.
To apply for the role in question please submit your CV via the advertisement or contact Liam at Connaught Education directly.
Connaught Education – The Independent School Specialist.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.