KS1 Year 2 Teacher – Preparatory School
Start: April 2020
Contract: fixed term contract
Salary: excellent salary and matched to candidates’ qualification & experience and some additional staff benefits
Our Clients is Independent Prep School based in Somerset, co-educational school for pupils until the age of 13. The school’s mission is to create a secure and happy environment where children develop the skills to thrive as adults. In their most recent ISI inspection, the school received the highest grade.
The successful applicant KS1 Year 2 Teacher will be educated to degree level, and will be suitably experienced in the running and managing of their own classroom. Further to this, the ideal KS1 Year 2 Teacher will be expected to plan and deliver lessons, and keep a comprehensive profile of each pupil with regards to their academic, social and spiritual development. Taking an active role in the schools extra-curricular life is also desirable for the successful KS1 Year 2 Teacher.
Essential Criteria for the KS1 Year 2 Teacher;
* A good degree in a related discipline, with QTS Status essential
* Ability to adopt and deliver a variety of teaching and learning styles
* A thorough knowledge and a real enthusiasm for working with children
* Successful teaching experience across the ability and Prep age range
* Experience working and managing a classroom and support staff
* Ability and confidence to teach high-achieving students and support less able students
Interviews will take place ASAP
If you do have the relevant requirements and would like to be considered for the position of KS1 Year 2 Teacher please send Mhairi your CV.
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.