Key Stage Class Teacher
Start Date: Jan 2020
Connaught Education is currently working with a large IB World, HMC, and IAPS school in the search for a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher.
The school are looking for exceptional KS2 candidates with ideally an English and/or a Maths that can offer a sport as well.
This post is initially being offered from January 2020 to December 2020 as a fixed contract but there is the possibility of this becoming permanent for the right candidate.
The school is either looking for an NQT with a strong academic background or an academic, experienced teacher with a stable career history.
- The school has a generous salary scale significantly above that of the majority of the independent sector with additional benefits.
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Small class sizes, the majority of teachers have their own classroom
- Generous budget to support CPD
- Individual and immediate family access to the school’s 50 acre site with use of their leisure and sporting facilities. This includes a gym, swimming pool, tennis court, squash court, etc.
- Football, yoga, mindfulness, life drawing, etc.
- Reduced fee concessions over a variety of different independent schools within their network
Applications for this post are being handled by Hayley Logue at Connaught Education Please send through your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 405 3127 if you have any further questions. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early upon the receipt of a suitable shortlist so early applications are advised.
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.