KS1 Teacher – Independent Preparatory School
Location: South-West London
Start: September 2020
Our Client is a well-regarded IAPS preparatory school in South West London, is looking to appoint a KS1 Teacher from September 2020. Situated closely to the borough of Richmond upon Thames, the school provides children aged 4 to 13 years old, with a balanced curriculum, within truly beautiful grounds. The school prepares the children to become strong, confident and articulate individuals, with the ability to reach their full potential.
The successful applicant KS1 Teacher must be educated to degree level, and will be suitably experienced in the running and managing of their own classroom. Further to this, the ideal KS1 Teacher will be expected to plan and deliver lessons, and keep a comprehensive profile of each pupil with regards to their academic, social and spiritual development. Taking an active role in the schools extra-curricular life is also desirable for the successful KS1 Teacher.
Essential Criteria for the KS1 Teacher;
* A good degree in a related discipline, with QTS Status essential
* Ability to adopt and deliver a variety of teaching and learning styles
* A thorough knowledge and a real enthusiasm for working with children
* Successful teaching experience across the ability and Prep age range
* Experience working within an independent school is desirable, although not essential
* Ability and confidence to teach high-achieving students and support less able students
If you do have the relevant requirements and would like to be considered for the position of KS1 Teacher please send Mhairi your CV.
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.