Receptionist and PA to CEO and Director – Independent school group
- Independent school group
- 3-4 days a week, Permanent Position
- January Start
- Central London Office
- £25,000 – £30,000 pro rata
Our client, one of the largest privately-owned school groups in the UK owning 20 schools and colleges, including some of London’s finest Prep and Pre-Prep schools, is looking for a Receptionist and PA to Director and CEO of the company to start from January. This role would be for 3-4 days a week.
The group are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and self-motivated Receptionist/PA to Directors based at Head Office. This is a key role which requires highly effective organisational and planning ability along with excellent IT and communication skills. The ability to multi-task and prioritise work under pressure is essential.
The position offers a salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 (pro rata), depending on experience, and 25 days annual leave per year plus all Public Holidays. The role is based in their central London office.
The Receptionist aspect of the role will involve:
- Screening and handling front office reception calls.
- Meeting and greeting Head Office visitors.
- Managing incoming and outgoing post.
- Undertaking diary management for Head Office meeting rooms.
- Preparing rooms for internal meetings i.e. refreshments, room setup etc.
- Managing the enquiries inbox.
- Processing stationery and kitchen supplies.
- Arranging couriers and taxis
- Organising keys/fobs for new starters and leavers.
- Reconciling credit card expenses
- Completing catering requests for Head Office forums
- Assisting with ad hoc front office administration
The PA aspect of the role will involve:
- Co-ordinating internal and external meetings for the Chief Finance Officer, Director of IT and Director of Early Years.
- Processing purchase invoices
- Coordinating travel and accommodation arrangements, including creating itineraries
- Supporting other APG Directors as required.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as part of a small team.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills with a high proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent.
- Ideally solid PA experience of supporting staff at senior level.
- Ideally at least two years’ experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Solid experience of administration work.
- Minimum 35 wpm
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a well-respected network of high-achieving and well-renowned private schools. If you think you have the relevant skills and experience then we welcome an application from you. To apply, please use the advert enclosed or contact Ella Hayes at Connaught Education.
Connaught Education- The Independent Schools’ Specialist
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.