Start date: ASAP
Contract: Permanent, Full- Time
Our client, a leading independent co-educational school for pupils aged 10 to 16, based in the heart of Westminster, and is looking for a Premises Manager.
We are looking for a Premises Manager for an immediate start on a full-time and permanent basis. The school is based across three main sites, the main site in a Grade II listed building. The Facilities Management team consists of a mall site team that work within the school support staff structure. The Premises Manager is responsible for the upkeep of the three main sites, management of the staff, and security of the buildings.
Benefits include: Pension Plans, reduced school fees, season ticket loans, etc.
We are looking for a Premises Manager that is flexible, pro-active and highly skilled. The post is full-time, permanent and they are looking for someone that can start as soon as possible. We are looking for someone that can communicate and work within a team across numerous sites, meeting deadlines.
- Weekly building checks and general maintenance, responsible for the security/ health and safety
- Operation of school systems to include asbestos, water management, control of utilities, fire protection, contractors, record keeping, etc.
- Management of cleaning contractors
- Scheduling routine deep cleaning
- Ensure the health and safety of staff, students and visitors of the school
- Ensuring all health and safety legislation is up to date and making the Head aware of any changes
- Multi-skilling of staff members and conducting their appraisals
- Identifying areas of improvement in current areas
- Attending and contributing to staff meetings
- Supervisory experience
- The ability to manage a small team and to work as part of a team
- Health and safety qualification
- First Aider or willingness to become a First Aider
- Understanding of safeguarding
- Proven skills to maintenance, decorating and engineering
Applications for the post are being held by Hayley Logue at Connaught Education only. To apply for this role, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 405 3127 to discuss this vacancy in more detail.
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.