Psychology Teacher – Independent School
Start Date: January 2024
Contract: 0.6 – Full Time
Salary: Based on the schools’ generous pay scale
We are currently seeking a Psychology teacher to join a high-performing independent through school in Essex from January 2024. The school are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to teach Psychology in their prestigious school.
The school is an excellent place to work and extremely well-located. Their 75-acre site with picturesque grounds and state-of-the-art facilities makes a wonderful and inspiring learning and working environment.
The role involves teaching Psychology at A-Level. The incoming Psychology Teacher will specialise in the subject and will effectively share their expertise with their students. They should have a talent for crafting captivating and thought-provoking lesson plans that inspire and engage students. They should strive to foster a positive, orderly, and productive classroom environment. Additionally, the Psychology Teacher should encourage students to become self-sufficient learners.
- Be a perceptive and reflective practitioner in the classroom, committed to promoting academic excellence and embracing innovative teaching techniques.
- Be a dynamic communicator, with a demonstrable enthusiasm for the subject, and the ability to inspire and motivate students of all levels.
- Have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to work, and the ability to collaborate effectively with others.
- Possess a good sense of humour, and an ethical approach to working with others.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension scheme (includes membership in the Teachers’ Pension Scheme)
- Optional subsidised private healthcare
- Free School lunches during term time
- Free School Sports Centre membership
- Free on-site parking
- Small class sizes and outstanding resources
- A broad academic and co-curricular programme
If you have the required skills to be considered for the post, we welcome an application from you. For further details, contact Joseph at Connaught Education.
Connaught Education – The Independent Schools Specialists
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.