School Administrator – Independent School
Contract: Maternity Cover (term-time plus 3 weeks)
Salary: Dependent on Qualifications & Experience
A leading coeducational Prep School, with excellent facilities and is centrally located. The school is looking for an excellent school Administrator, to cover a maternity cover and offer secretarial support to the Deputy Head. The School Administrator will be the first point of contact and will work as part of the school administration support team. The School Administrator will process confidential information, keeping records updated, dealing with telephone enquiries. The School Administrator will also meet and greet parents and external visitors, data input and typing up meeting notes.
The successful School Administrator will be excellent using their own initiative, be presentable and have an excellent telephone manner. The School Administrator will have excellent experience of Microsoft office and proven PA or administration experience, ideally within the education sector.
Essential criteria for School Administrator:
- Act as the first line of contact for the Head, managing the diary and appointments
- The School Administrator will need to demonstrate that you are highly proficient in the use of Excel and Word
- Excellent eye for detail, especially in proofreading
- School Administrator provides draft outline notices, emails and letters to a high specification
- Educated to A level standard, GCSE Maths and English
- Excellently presented and ability to work with people at all levels
- Proven track record of working in a similar role, preferably within education
- A good work history
Interviews will be held as soon as possible.
The school has a strong ethos of student welfare therefore any successful applicant will undergo a full enhanced criminal record check (DBS). The school also offers good staff benefits.
If you do have the relevant requirements and would like to be considered for the role of school administrator, please send through your CV to Usma at Usma.Collins@connaughteducation.com
Connaught Education – The Independent Schools Specialist
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.