Our client, a leading private school for girls is looking to appoint a School Nurse on a permanent, term time only basis from January 2023, this is to be based at their Senior School site with line management responsibility for the Junior School Nurse and Medical Assistants.
The Senior School site is a vibrant, happy and dynamic private school for girls with circa 700 pupils on roll between the ages of 11 and 18. The successful applicant will be a warm, personable Nurse, a children’s nurse qualification and school-based experience is desirable.
The role in question is term time only (34 weeks per year) and the salary is pro-rata accordingly. In addition to a generous salary level the successful applicant will receive the following benefits:
- Pension contributions- if the applicant contributes 6% the school will contribute 10%
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, to be taken outside of term time
- £4,000 relocation allowance if based more than 60 minutes commute from the school
- Free parking
- Free meals and refreshments
- Comprehensive Occupational Health support and sick pay if required
- Access to school facilities including libraries, tennis courts and swimming pools outside of term time
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded and historic private school setting on a permanent contract.
To apply, please submit your CV using the advert enclosed or contact Liam Mucklow at Connaught Education directly.
Connaught Education – The Independent School Specialist
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.