Social Media Marketing Assistant – Northampton
Salary Details: Dependent on experience
Job Title: Social Media Marketing Assistant
Hours: 35 hours per week
Job Type: Available on a ‘Temp to Perm’ basis
Our Client is seeking an ambitious and driven Social Media Marketeer, who must have previous commercial experience
We are now recruiting for a Social Media Marketing Assistant to join a Clients growing team and work alongside their Social Media Marketing Executive to create, maintain and develop engaging on-line marketing, social media and digital capabilities with a clear focus on the branding for the luxury care home group, enhancing the communications with all their stakeholders and communities, as well as optimising advertising outcomes for both bed enquiries and staff recruitment.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Being creative and develop written copy for blogs, articles and posts, and content across all social networks that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence and encourages audience participation
- Supporting the effective online marketing performance of the Company and its associated social media channels
- Ensuring that all posts remain consistent with the brand
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Help identify good local content and help shape this into local campaigns across all social advertising channels
- Develop relations with members of the Operations department across all levels of the business, from Operational and Regional Managers to their Well-being and Activities Assistants
- Managing the Company’s social channels via applicable software management platforms
- Providing regular and ad-hoc reports on social media activity and outcomes
- Working with the team to develop the Company’s video production capabilities
- Monitoring all social media channels for negative content
- Ensuring as far as reasonably practical the health, safety and well-being of others
- Undertaking relevant training to update skills and improve performance
The successful applicant will also work to enhance communication with all stakeholders and communities, optimising advertising outcomes for both luxury home bed enquiries and staff recruitment. This role will be based at the Clients Group Support Centre at J15A of the M1 on the western outskirts of Northampton. Applicants will initially be invited to attend a video-call interview in accordance with current guidance on social distancing, but may be invited to a second face-to-face interview at a later date.
Please note: Proven experience in a social media role within a commercial organisation is essential.
How the Client cares for you:
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Exclusive employee discounts for a wide range of retailers including Morrisons, Currys and Footlocker!
- Thorough induction programmes to ensure confidence and competence
- Comprehensive formal training throughout your career with them
- Free parking
To apply for this role, please share your CV to Usma at: email@example.com
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.