- Philosophy/Sociology Teacher
- Coeducational day and boarding school and sixth form
- Full time, permanent
- Immediate start
Our client is a small, private, coeducational day and boarding school comprising lower school and sixth form in cosmopolitan central London. The school in question is currently looking to appoint a Teacher of Sociology and Philosophy on a permanent basis as soon as possible.
The school combines a rigorous academic education with an emphasis on developing the whole student by giving them a broad educational experience and strong pastoral care. The small class sizes ensure that a personalised and individual education is delivered to each student. The school has an extensive and thriving co-curricular programme to which a contribution will be expected.
The successful applicant will join a forward-thinking and high-achieving department and be committed to delivering genuinely imaginative, varied and challenging courses. Each year its leavers take up places at Oxbridge and other top universities in the UK, Europe, North America and around the world.
The salary will reflect individual experience. This post would equally suit an experienced classroom practitioner or an individual who is new to teaching. The school has an excellent reputation for training staff through the Independent Schools Teacher Induction Panel.
All employees receive the following:
- A competitive pay that is commensurate with the requirements of the role as well as with the candidate’s experience and contribution they can make to the school community.
- Complimentary lunches during term time provided by exceptional catering partners.
- Subsidised education at the school for their children (subject to usual entry requirements);
- Support in training and CPD activities (terms and conditions apply).
To apply please submit your CV to Liam at Connaught Education.
Connaught Education- The Independent Schools Specialist
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.