System Administrator & IT Coordinator
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Start date: Flexible
Connaught is currently working with a highly selective, co-educational independent school based in Madrid, Spain. We are looking to recruit a System Administrator and IT Coordinator on a full-time and permanent basis.
The school is considered as one of the most academically achieving British schools overseas, ranking higher than most of the prominent English Public Schools. The school has roughly 750 pupils on role, offering the British curriculum to pupils aged three to eighteen.
- English native speaker
- Experience with web development: HTML, CSS, JS
- Experience with database admin using MySQL and FileMaker
- Knowledge of DTP
- Familiar with MDM and IT security
- Familiar with common software packages: OpenOffice, Photoshop, InDesign
- Experience with network management and optimisation
- Knowledge of SIMS
- Provide in-house training for staff
- Offer technical support to staff and students on a daily basis
Preferable but not essential:
- A degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (welcome applications from recent graduates)
- Previous experience working in a school environment
- Intermediate Spanish
To apply please send your CV through to Hayley Logue at Connaught Education, firstname.lastname@example.org
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.