Tour Coordinator for Disneyland Paris Tours – Travel Company
Start date: January 2024
Salary: £24,000, up to 15% bonus potential
Our client, a Brighton-based travel company, is in search of a dynamic Tour Coordinator to play a key role in the effective planning and organisation of their Disneyland Paris Performing Arts tours. The eventual post holder will be integral to the seamless planning and organisation of their exciting tours to Disneyland Paris.
With three decades of expertise in running unforgettable travel experiences, our client is a well-established name in its field. In this role, you will deliver exceptional customer service and maintain effective communication with suppliers for the successful execution of their tours.
This represents a compelling opportunity for an individual with experience in a related field, or for someone with a strong attention to detail who is eager to use their past experience to step into this exciting position.
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional administrative skills with the ability to multitask and thrive under pressure
- A good financial awareness and a keen attention to detail
- Intermediate-level IT proficiency, encompassing Microsoft applications, bespoke CRM systems, and proficiency in other software such as Adobe
- Adept at working both collaboratively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload in a dynamic and diverse role
- Possesses a personable character that contributes to positive team dynamics
- Embraces a proactive ‘Can-Do’ approach
- Excellent clear and concise communication skills
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers throughout the entire tour process, from booking to their return.
- Prioritise the delivery of exceptional customer service in every interaction, with a keen focus on client retention.
- Generate precise invoices for clients and provide assistance at every stage of their booking administration.
- Ensure comprehensive booking and organisation of all elements in the tour program as needed.
- Ensure adherence to financial parameters, effectively managing invoices and overseeing credit control processes.
- Holding of pivotal services with core suppliers
- Overseeing room and ticket inventory at Disneyland Paris and collaborating with partners for the events, including the coordination of all transport arrangements for the groups
- Proactively addressing challenges through positive interactions and communication with suppliers
- Cultivating strong relationships over time to contribute to business growth and maximise the value of money spent
- Conducting thorough cross-checks of invoices and key financial indicators to maintain an efficient cost of sale
Other responsibilities include
- Collaborating with the sales team to meticulously oversee stock and hotel allocations, delivering monthly reports to the resort
- Ensuring a comprehensive understanding of core travel governance aspects, including ATOL, ABTOT, Health & Safety, and Travel Insurance
- Regularly participating in weekly online meetings with the DPA resort team to discuss the group’s events
If this exciting role appeals to you and you feel you match the candidate description, then we welcome an application from you. To find out further details, please contact Ella Hayes at Connaught Education.
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.